Three Man Scramble Update

The Tournament is on for tomorrow barring any unforeseen weather changes. It is imperative that if you are signed-up to play tomorrow, you are playing if the tournament goes ahead as it is a team event. If, based on the above forecast, you are not willing to play please let us know by 2pm so we can find a replacement for you. Anyone who’s name is in for draw tonight is expected to play tomorrow if the tournament is a go.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: