The 2 Man Best Ball is not included in Annual Pre-pay plan. Entry Fee will be $25 per person and the entry fee will form a players’ prize pool for the tournament.
Leaderboard points will be based on this prize pool.
Team payouts will be 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, and 10% for the top five teams respectively,
- Play from the Hybrid tees.
- Summer Rules are in effect.
- Teams will be picked by a modified blind draw.
- Pace of Play 4hrs 10 minutes
- All other rules will be governed by RCGA.
- There are no KP’s for this tournament.
- There is no Deuce Pot available for this tournament
- This will be a best ball format. Teams will not be handicapped. Each player uses their full individual handicap and the best net score by either team member will be entered as the team score.
More Information to come.
1st Place – Sean Anderson/Glenn Shapendonk -22 (80%)
2nd Place – Chris Yardley/Perry Nishihata -18 (100%)
3rd Place – Danny Koriath/Walter Koriath – 17 (100%)
4th Place – Heath Stone/Keith Gill – 14 (50%)
- 2018 Winners
- 1st Place – Ralph Altenried/Glenn Shapendonk -19
- T 2nd Place – Gord Lee/Mike Yamamoto
- T 2nd Place – Dan Walton/Joel Levene
- T 2nd Place – Brent Lineker/Brian Atkinson – 12