Click on the individual tournament name to see the rules and sign-up for that tournament. Be sure to do so by Monday midnight, the week of the tournament. Accumulate points for placing at select tournaments towards our year long Glentel and Shaw Media Cup competition.
To be eligible for tournament prizing, players must pay the tournament prize fee outlined on Men’s Club Registration Info page.
2022 Fixture List
- Father Time ~ January 1st Cancelled Course closed
- Super Bowl ~ Sunday February13th
- Winter 2 Man Best Low Net ~ Saturday February 26th
- Irish Shamble ~ Saturday March 12th
- Start of Match Play ~ Saturday March 19th
- Gritish Open ~ Saturday March 26th
- The Masters ~ Saturday and Sunday April 9th & 10th – MAJOR (Points)
- SPRING AERATION April 11th to 15th
- 4 Man Scramble ~ Saturday April 23rd – Now Included in Men’s Club annual pay.
- Spring 2 Ball ~ Saturday May 7th (Points)
- Spring Open ~ Saturday and Sunday May 21st & 22nd – MAJOR (Points)
- The Captain’s Challenge Cup ~ Sat. and Sunday June 4th and 5th
- Ironman(Individual) ~ Saturday June 11th – (Points)
- East vs West ~ Saturday June 25th?
- Summer Open ~ Saturday and Sunday July 2nd & 3rd – MAJOR (Points)
- VGT SPONSORED EVENT $250 ENTRY FEE Saturday and Sunday July 16th and 17th Pro Shop Designated event not incl. in annual play fee.
- Senior Men’s Championship ~ Saturday and Sunday July 23rd & 24th
- Members Memorial ~ Saturday July 30th
- MG & Men’s Club Championship ~ Sat. & Sun. August 13th and 14th MAJOR (Points)
- 4 Man Ironman Scramble ~ Saturday or Sunday August 27th or 28th
- FALL AERATION August 29th to 31st
- Fall 2 Ball ~ Saturday and Sunday September 10th & 11th (Points)
- Fall Open ~ Saturday and Sunday Sept 24th & 25th MAJOR (Points)
- Glentel and Shaw Cup Playoffs ~ Sat. & Sun October 1st & 2nd
- Fall Stableford ~ Saturday October 15th
- Halloween Shamble ~ Saturday October 29th Men’s Club Wind-up Dinner
This is a tentative schedule. The timeframe for Spring and Fall aeration, the VGT Pro Shop scheduled event, and any other circumstances such as COVID related policies may alter the tournament schedule and dates.