Brent Lineker is co-ordinating a trip to Bandon Dunes March 11- 15, 2019 with some mates from his previous club, Sunshine Coast G&C and has opened it up to our Men’s Club to attend for 2019. Here is the info:
Bandon Dunes is on the Oregon Coast and is a world class golf destination. The resort is ranked 1 in North America and has 4 main courses, a par 3 and a putting course. Desert Dunes is ranked #2 in USA and Bandon is ranked #7. It also features an inland course called the Bandon Trails and a true links course called Old McDonald. It’s a bucket list destination and Brent’s favorite golf in the world.
Info on the deal. (Walking only venue)
- Four rounds of world class golf
- Four nights of shared accommodation
- 1st class breakfast every morning
- 3 dinners also 1st class (Lobster last year at no extra charge)
- 4 day stableford competition with day prizes and team prizes. As well as whatever you play in your foursomes. (Everybody coughs up $100 US for prizes)
- Caddies are recommended and they are $100 plus tip. ($125-$150 avg)
- $1390 US not including caddies and of course booze!
Brent has been on this trip numerous times and can’t rave about it enough. If you are interested contact Brent at the contact link above ASAP. Thanks for opening it up to the Men’s Club Brent.