Gritish Open Update

A decision on the Gritish Open play will be made by end of day Friday. The forecast is for warmer temperatures during the day Friday, then (-) during the evening so any snow remaining Friday night will still be with us Saturday morning and the course will have a good idea if they can open. Please watch for a web-site update on Friday evening. If they tournament does go ahead, all registered players are expected. Please let Mike know in advance if you do not plan on playing. Also, as there was still a bit of snow left in the bunkers from the last snowfall, bunkers will be lift, rake and place or if required you may move to a location without snow.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.