For MG Men’s Club players to be eligible for Men’s Club Tournament skill and draw prizes, you must choose one of these options from the Men’s Club Registration Info. The prize fee for this tournament is $20 for pay as you go players.
Gritish Open Rules
- Play from the Hybrid Tees
- SUMMER RULES are in Effect. The ball is to be played down with the exception of the Local Rule regarding embedded balls outside of a hazard. Bare areas inside of 15 yards of the green to be played as Ground Under Repair. This includes areas “marked” as GUR and those not. Those areas not marked are subject to approval of playing partners “prior” to taking a drop. Obvious areas on all fairways that should have been marked GUR and are not – are entitled to free relief once approval is obtained from playing partners as well. There is “NO RELIEF” given in the rough, except where permitted under RGCA and Local Rules and where marked as GUR.
- Ok to foot rake bunker, or lift clean and place where it lies,
- Bunker ponds – relief to nearest sand- no closer to the hole
- Relief from standing water/ deep mud – no closer to the hole is subject to approval of your playing partners.
- Embedded ball lost in the mud: with approval of playing partners play from nearest relief to the place the ball was most certain to have been lost.
- Handicaps used with be RCGA Handicaps.
- Handicaps from the cut off date will be used.
- Pace of Play – 4hrs 10 minutes
- All other rules will be governed by RCGA.
- Men’s Club will be awarding prizing for First, Second, Third Net/Gross.
- If unsure of a possible ruling – play a second ball and record the scores for both
balls until a ruling from the Handicap/Rules Committee can be obtained.