For MG Men’s Club players to be eligible for Men’s Club Tournament skill and draw prizes, you must choose one of these options from the Men’s Club Registration Info. The prize fee for this tournament is $15 for pay as you go players.
Gritish Open Rules
- Play from the Hybrid Tees
- SUMMER RULES are in Effect. The ball is to be played down with the exception of the Local Rule regarding embedded balls outside of a hazard. Bare areas inside of 15 yards of the green to be played as Ground Under Repair. This includes areas “marked” as GUR and those not. Those areas not marked are subject to approval of playing partners “prior” to taking a drop. Obvious areas on all fairways that should have been marked GUR and are not – are entitled to free relief once approval is obtained from playing partners as well. There is “NO RELIEF” given in the rough, except where permitted under RGCA and Local Rules and where marked as GUR.
- Handicaps used with be RCGA Handicaps.
- Handicaps from the cut off date will be used.
- Pace of Play – 4hrs 10 minutes
- All other rules will be governed by RCGA.
- Men’s Club will be awarding prizing for First, Second, Third Net/Gross.
- There will be KP’s on all four Par 3’s.
- $50 Deuce Pot in play for this tournament.
- You are to keep your score as well as that of one of your playing partners. On Saturday, take the score card with your name on it and exchange with one of your playing partners at the first tee. Signed and Attested cards are to be brought up to the Member’s Lounge at the conclusion of play. Each card must be totalled with the gross score and net score. These scores are to be posted as “Tournament Scores”.
- If unsure of a possible ruling – play a second ball and record the scores for both
balls until a ruling from the Handicap/Rules Committee can be obtained.