For MG Men’s Club players to be eligible for Men’s Club Tournament skill and draw prizes, you must choose one of these options from the Men’s Club Registration Info. The prize fee for this tournament is $20 for pay as you go players.
Gritish Open Rules
- Play from the Hybrid Tees
- SUMMER RULES are in Effect. The ball is to be played down.
- At one time in our course history the area on the left of #10 tee box and fairway and also the left side of #15 was designated as ESA. This area is no longer ESA and will be played as a lateral hazard.
- Bunkers on the golf course. If you find yourself in a bunker you may lift, rake and replace. Do not clean your ball. As far as unplayable bunkers are concerned the course has dried up nicely so any water inside the bunkers should be minimal. If you are unlucky enough to end up in a bunker with water or mud find a spot no closer to the hole still within the bunker and play the ball from there. Please inform your playing partners and make sure they are Ok with your spot. If there are any questions play 2 balls and a decision will be made after the completion of the round.
- Handicaps used with be RCGA Handicaps.
- Handicaps from the cut off date will be used.
- Pace of Play – 4hrs 10 minutes
- All other rules will be governed by RCGA.
- If unsure of a possible ruling – play a second ball and record the scores for both
balls until a ruling from the Handicap/Rules Committee can be obtained.
2019 Gritish Open Tournament Winners